Here’s what makes dental implants so special.
Are you on the hunt for the very best restoration to replace your missing tooth or teeth? If so, our Fullerton, CA, dentists Dr. Eric Meyers and Dr. Eric Cho are happy to hear that you are trying to learn more about your tooth replacement options and taking an active interest in your oral health. You may be wondering why so many adults are turning to dental implants to replace missing teeth.
This unique restoration functions just like a real tooth, from crown to root, providing you with an incredibly lifelike and long-term tooth. Here’s what a dental implant could do for you,
- Preserve the integrity, strength, and shape of your jawbone (implants are the only restoration to prevent bone loss)
- Maintain your face’s natural shape by supporting the muscles of the face while also preventing sagging skin and premature lines
- Fill spaces in your smile to prevent teeth from shifting out of alignment
- Provide you with incredibly strong, durable teeth that are designed to last a lifetime
- Fully restore chewing and speaking
- Boost your self-confidence and greatly improve your appearance
- A false tooth that doesn’t require special treatment or care (just treat it like you would a natural tooth)
- A standalone artificial tooth that doesn’t require the support of natural teeth, which can weaken these teeth over time
Are you wondering if you could benefit from dental implants? If you are an adult living in Fullerton, CA, who is missing at least one permanent tooth then you could very well be a great candidate for implants. Of course, the only way to find out is to come in for an evaluation. There are several factors that we will need to look over to determine if implants are right for you; however, most healthy adults are perfect for implants.
Dr. Eric Meyers and Dr. Eric Cho are proud to offer everything from preventive dentistry to dental implants to the Fullerton, CA area, while also serving Brea, Yorba Linda, and La Habra, CA. If you want to find out more about dental implants and whether your smile is right for this treatment, call our office today at (714) 879-7943 for a dental implant consultation.